Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Eternal Question

Ivan's learning how to string more complicated questions together - asking what we're doing (“what’s you doin’ mama?”), what we're talking about (what’s you talkin’ ‘bout?”), what we're looking for (“what’s you findin’?”), etc. He has to think about each word and how to put the questions together, but he's getting really good at stringing together the right verbs and nouns.

The other night, as I was applying diaper cream to a little rash while I changed his diaper, the question was:

"What's you puttin' on my heiny?"

Good question to know, kid...

1 comment:

suzannek said...

I like to check up on your blog and see what kind of witty observations you've put up...this one's cute - I can't wait til Nate can talk (or is that one of those things I wish for until it actually happens??)