Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What goes on in my mind

Sometimes I just feel like everything in life is so freaking difficult, and everyone in my life is selfish and difficult and disappointing. I swear some day I'm going to have a bumper sticker made that says "People are always a disappointment." And I feel like I'm here slogging along and trying to survive, and just waiting for the next crappy thing to hit. I want there to be someone around to lean on and to take care of me, just every so often, and there is no one, except sometimes Ivan. No parents, not many friends, no partner. Just me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, I'm just down the road, I have a stash of yummy yarn and needles, and I make awesome Mexican food. Consider the invitation an open one.

Tracy Novick said...

And,hey, if a return to the homeland is in order, I may be on the wrong side of 495, but we can offer a futon and people who can tell you how many games back the Yankees are!

Sally said...

Man, I know how you feel. I do have a partner, and a dad, but I miss my mom something awful. Hang in there.